By Jadran Lenarcic,Jadran Lenar?i?,Federico Thomas
This e-book offers the newest examine advances within the thought, layout, regulate, and alertness of robot platforms, that are meant for various reasons corresponding to manipulation, production, automation, surgical procedure, locomotion, and biomechanics.
Read or Download Advances in Robot Kinematics: Theory and Applications PDF
Similar robotics books
Cybernics performs an important function in dealing with an getting older society utilizing state of the art applied sciences from engineering, medical medication and arts. This new interdisciplinary box stories applied sciences that increase, boost, and help actual and cognitive capabilities of humans, in response to the fusion of human, computer, and data structures.
Microfluidics bargains with fluids flowing in miniaturized structures. it's a younger self-discipline, that's anticipated to considerably extend over the following couple of years, influenced through the huge improvement of purposes within the pharmaceutical, biomedical and chemical engineering domain names. The publication is an creation to this self-discipline.
Das Ingenieurwissen jetzt auch in Einzelbänden verfügbar. Regelungs- und Steuerungstechnik enthält die für Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaftler wesentlichen Grundlagen in kompakter shape zum Nachschlagen bereit.
Robotic arms and Multi-Fingered Haptic Interfaces is a monograph targeting the comparability of human palms with robotic palms, the basics in the back of designing and developing the latter, and robotics' most recent developments in haptic expertise. This paintings discusses the layout of robotic arms; touch types at greedy; kinematic versions of constraint; dynamic types of the multi-fingered hand; the soundness theorem of non-linear keep an eye on platforms; robotic hand keep an eye on; layout and regulate of multi-fingered haptic interfaces; software structures utilizing multi-fingered haptic interfaces; and telecontrol of robotic arms utilizing a multi-fingered haptic interface.
- Adaptive Systems in Control and Signal Processing 1983: Proceedings of the IFAC Workshop, San Francisco, USA, 20-22 June 1983 (I F a C Symposia Series)
- Spatial Temporal Patterns for Action-Oriented Perception in Roving Robots II: An Insect Brain Computational Model: 21 (Cognitive Systems Monographs)
- Modeling and Control of Engineering Systems
- RoboCup 2015: Robot World Cup XIX (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- A Cost Effective Use of Computer Aided Technologies and Integration Methods in Small and Medium Sized Companies: IFAC Workshop, Vienna, Austria, 7-8 September 1992 (IFAC Postprint Volume)
Extra info for Advances in Robot Kinematics: Theory and Applications
Advances in Robot Kinematics: Theory and Applications by Jadran Lenarcic,Jadran Lenar?i?,Federico Thomas