By Ayse Zarakol
Read Online or Download After Defeat (Cambridge Studies in International Relations, 118) PDF
Similar international affairs books
In Reluctant Crusaders, Colin Dueck examines styles of swap and continuity in American international coverage method via taking a look at 4 significant turning issues: the classes following global conflict I, global warfare II, the chilly warfare, and the Sept. 11 terrorist assaults. He exhibits how American cultural assumptions concerning liberal overseas coverage targets, including overseas pressures, have acted to push and pull U.
Political energy and monetary Inequality bargains a balanced comparative research of globally source of revenue inequality. Charles F. Andrain explores the ways in which govt associations, political events, deepest organizations, exertions unions, and protest routine impact public courses. How do those agencies mobilize assets in order that their personal tastes develop into govt judgements?
This quantity beneficial properties updated stories of nearby integration efforts in all significant components of the area, particularly North the United States, South the US, and East Asia. Comparisons are drawn among those efforts and people made within the european, the place integration has improved a lot additional. The publication asks: what explains the difference in achievements?
Asia is challenged by way of a few non-traditional protection concerns together with the nutrition? strength? water nexus, weather switch, transnational crime, terrorism, catastrophe aid and fiscal functionality. This quantity categorizes and clarifies a few key rising concerns within the zone and appears at their interconnectedness and implications.
- Understanding U.S.-Latin American Relations: Theory and History
- European Conquest and the Rights of Indigenous Peoples: The Moral Backwardness of International Society (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- The Sovereignty Paradox: The Norms and Politics of International Statebuilding
- A critical analysis on the reasons of underdevelopment in Africa: Failed states and reasons for social unrest in Africa
- Maritime Security between China and Southeast Asia: Conflict and Cooperation in the Making of Regional Order
Additional resources for After Defeat (Cambridge Studies in International Relations, 118)
After Defeat (Cambridge Studies in International Relations, 118) by Ayse Zarakol