By Uwe Flick
Lecturers - request an e-inspection replica of this text or touch your local SAGE representative to speak about your direction needs.
In the hot version of his bestselling booklet, Uwe Flick introduces all the major theoretical techniques to qualitative learn, and gives unrivaled insurance of the whole diversity of equipment now to be had to qualitative researchers. Organised round the strategy of doing qualitative learn, the e-book courses you thru ethics, examine layout, info assortment, and knowledge research.
In this fifth edition, you'll find:
- a new bankruptcy outlining methodological techniques to qualitative examine
- new introductory sections firstly of every of the book’s seven components, which organize the floor and outline key words
- lots of recent useful examples which make it easier to perform all elements of a qualitative study undertaking
- new routines that provide the chance to check your realizing of what you’ve learn
- a fresh significant other web site packed with assets for teachers and scholars together with prompt solutions to the routines within the e-book, complete textual content magazine articles and hyperlinks to extra resources: http://uk.sagepub.com/flick5e
Available with Perusall—an booklet that makes it more uncomplicated to organize for class
Perusall is an award-winning booklet platform featuring social annotation instruments that let scholars and teachers to collaboratively mark up and speak about their SAGE textbook. subsidized by way of examine and supported via technological thoughts built at Harvard collage, this technique of studying via collaborative annotation retains your scholars engaged and makes instructing more uncomplicated and extra effective. Learn more.
Read or Download An Introduction to Qualitative Research PDF
Best educational research books
As electronic applied sciences are increasing the ability and achieve of analysis, also they are elevating complicated concerns. those comprise problems in making sure the validity of study info; criteria that don't continue speed with the excessive expense of innovation; regulations on facts sharing that lessen the facility of researchers to make sure effects and construct on earlier learn; and large raises within the quantity of knowledge being generated, growing serious demanding situations in maintaining that info for long term use.
This publication is appropriate for examine in social technological know-how topics corresponding to sociology and psychology; humanities topics similar to background and human geography; schooling, nursing and comparable fields. It publications the researcher via each one level of the learn method and covers matters such as:Generating rules and justifying the subject.
This publication presents encouragement and methods for researchers who in many instances deal with examine questions utilizing info from small samples. Chapters conceal such themes as: utilizing a number of imputation software program with small units; computing and mixing influence sizes; bootstrap speculation checking out; software of latent variable modeling; time-series information from small numbers of people; and pattern measurement, reliability and assessments of statistical mediation.
This e-book bargains students who flooring their examine in compassion and pacifism a brand new framework for the socio-political research of present worldwide occasions. through tackling a vast diversity of severe topics in numerous disciplines, the essays compose a serious narrative of the ways that strength and violence form society, tradition, and trust.
- A Postgraduate'S Guide To Doing A Literature Review In Health And Social Care
- Collecting Agates and Jaspers of North America
- Cultural Mapping as Cultural Inquiry (Routledge Advances in Research Methods)
- The Art of Funding and Implementing Ideas: A Guide to Proposal Development and Project Management
Extra resources for An Introduction to Qualitative Research
An Introduction to Qualitative Research by Uwe Flick